Beautiful soft and flowing scarf from designers One Hundred Stars. These scarves are perfect for layering in the winter months or using as a shawl or coverup (pashmina style!) during the summer months.
Marianne North was a remarkable Victorian artist and botanist who travelled the world, breaking conventions and discovering new species of fauna and flora. This range has been created from one of the world's foremost archives of rare and historically significant artwork, held at The Royal Botanic Gardens, KEW.
- By Designer One Hundred Stars
- Made of 50% Modal 50% Viscose
- One Size, 100cm x 200cm (Approx length)
- Hand wash at 30ºc and cool iron only
- Do not tumble dry or machine wash