Covid 19 Statement
These are challenging times for all of us, and the health and safety of our staff and our customers are of the utmost importance. We have enhanced our already strict hygiene standards and put extra measures to help you to shop in a safe and relaxing environment.
VISITING OUR WEST SUSSEX BOUTIQUE
- In line with the latest government guidelines we politely request that customers wear a face mask whilst shopping with us, if the rules state so.
- If you are unable to wear a mask on medical grounds, we completely understand.
- Our staff will also wear face masks were appropriate and when requested.
- We provide luxury hand sanitiser as you enter the store, for you to use on your arrival.
- You may, as always use our fitting room and try on clothes, any not purchased will be steamed at high temperature.
- Our fitting rooms, card machines, door handles are sanitised after every use.
- All counters, surfaces and rails are cleaned and sanitised regularly as always.
- Our boutique is small enough that numbers entering the shop are easily managed, and we will always ask you if you are comfortable.
- We are, as always accepting card, cash & Apple Pay