Re-Opening Monday 6th July June 14 2020
CLOUDBERRY RE-OPENING DATE
MONDAY 6TH JULY
This has been a difficult time for many of us to navigate and as we all know it is not over just yet. We all find ourselves adapting to a new situation, and none of us know how long it will last.
We would like to assure you that at all times, we have had and continue to have your, our staff and our wider community’s safety and well being at the centre of any decisions we make.
We have always strived and enjoyed making a visit to Cloudberry a happy, tranquil and relaxing experience. Now more than ever, as we implement government guidelines (and a few of our own) we endeavour to uphold this comfortable atmosphere and hopefully even to improve on it.
With this is mind, and if the countries R rate continues to fall, we intend to open on July 6th
We will continue to take orders online and carry out UK wide and local deliveries.
We are still contactable with our personal service for help and advice about our products.
Our trading hours will adapt to incorporate our new “Book the Boutique” private appointment system, and after much positive feedback we will continue with our free doorstep delivery service to our locality. More details to follow soon.
In operation now
Our ever growing website will continue with the added personal service of our new “Chat Button” which enables you to talk directly to us as you browse our online store, giving you access to our knowledgable staff, before you purchase online or visit us in the boutique. Of course we are always happy to help on the phone.
GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES (and a few of our own…)
To give you reassurance when we’re open, we are implementing the following procedures:
- Firstly, our high standard of hygiene will continue.
- We will, as always continue to sanitised door handles, card machines, surfaces and the fitting room.
- We are currently re-configuring the interior of boutique to be able to adhere to the 2m distance.
- For your comfort on the days we are not doing personal appointments, we will be working on a one-in-one-out basis.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands as you enter.
- We will continue to use our fitting room, which will be cleaned and sanitised after each use.
- If and when clothes are tried on and not purchased, they will be steamed at a high temperature.
- We will take cash payments where necessary, as well as continuing with card and contactless payments.